Sunday, July 02, 2006

Savage 10FP



This is my Savage 10FP in .308 (7.62X51 NATO). I put a Choate Ultimate Sniper stock on it right after I bought the gun. This is an excellent stock with many features not available in most other stocks. It has multiple adjustment settings and will accommodate any accessory made for Anschutz rifles. This rifle is one of the best rifles out there for long range shooting and will shoot sub MOA groups. It's also one of the most affordable rifles you will find. It also has the Accu-trigger which is user adjustable from 1 1/2 pounds to 6 pounds. This is one great rifle!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for taking the time to write this. It helped me make my decision to invest in a 10FP and I have not regretted it since.

"Gunner" said...

My pleasure sir! I'm always glad to help.

Thanks,
Phil